Using Instagram Ads to Grow Your Brand is Totally Worth It, and Here’s Why
Perfectly curated living rooms, expert-quality recipes, a five second clip of your favorite influencer having fun in LA, and endless photos of adorable pets. These are just a handful of things you can find aplenty on the app that has taken the photo world by storm: Instagram. Its ingenious interface and endless depth of content make getting lost in the IG world too easy.
But what can you expect when the social network tycoon Facebook is in charge? The platform attracts over a billion users, and where there are users, there are opportunities for brands to reach them and expand their visibility.
Stats on Why Instagram is Worthy of Your Ad Money
Instagram is all about the visuals- aesthetically pleasing images and videos, product showcases, and beautifully designed *insert here*. If you can think of it, it’s probably been captured on film and uploaded to IG.
- As of January 2020, over 50 billion total photos have been shared, and over 100 million photos & videos are uploaded to the platform every day.
- Approximately 60% of people say they discover new products through Instagram.
- As of 2019, there are over 500,000 active influencers on Instagram, and the number keeps growing.
- 73% of teens say that IG is the best way to find new products and learn about brands.
- IG boasts 130 million users in the USA, followed by 100 million in India.
Reasons to Start Using Instagram Paid Ads Now
If those stats didn’t prove that Instagram is the marketing platform of the future, perhaps these reasons will.
1. Instagram Users Actually Want to See Your Ad
The great thing about using paid ads on Instagram is that the users genuinely want to see your business’s content and products. Within one month, 130 million IG accounts will tap on a shopping post to learn more about that product or brand.
2. Facebook Ads are Integrated with IG Ads
When you run a paid ad on IG, it is almost like you are working with both platforms. Instagram ads incorporate the highly-customized campaign features that Facebook is known for. That means you can make use of Facebook’s specialized formatting, targeting, and budgeting options.
3. Instagram Shows No Signs of Slowing Down
The social media platform currently ranks #6 and shows no signs of slowing down, even as it reaches ten years old. In fact, Instagram seems to be growing faster by rolling out new features (like Reels) to stay one step ahead of the competition. Approximately 200 million IG lovers visit one business account per day, so that means your brand has the opportunity to reach millions with just one paid ad.
4. Two Million Monthly Marketers are Successful with Their Ads
Currently, there are over 25 million business profiles on Instagram, who are already expanding their reach and utilizing paid ads. If you have not already joined the world of Instagram and used it as a marketing platform, it’s not too late. All it takes is signing up with a business account and creating your first campaign. Once it’s published, you can sit back, analyze the campaign metrics, and watch your brand expand.